The Salvation Army is having a free drive thru produce giveaway to the first 300 families on Friday, May 29th at 11:00 AM. See the following attachment for details.
Thank you to all the families that came out to see our parade. All the waves, posters and smiles made this such a special event. You are missed. You are loved.
Use the following link to sign up for a Trumbull County Public Library card. This will give you access to thousands of e-resources such as e-books, audio books, online movies and so much more.
Click the link below to see a list of resources for food and supplies here in Trumbull County.
Hello Jefferson families! On Wednesday, May 13th at 3:30PM Jefferson teachers and staff will have a car parade through your neighborhood. Stand outside your house or watch from your window as we parade by your houses! Wave hello to all your favorite teachers! We miss you all and can’t wait to see you! Below is a list of streets that will be visited.
Parade Route Order of Stops:
*We will be traveling roads near these locations
1. Highland Homes
2. The Hamps (passing on Tod)
3. Villager Park
4. Tod passing Miller, Bane, Dover
5. 6th, Deerfield, Saratoga, Ferndale (Sweetbrier and Southwest come out to visit!)
6. Palmyra, Risher, Michelle, Willow, Hemlock, Kenwood
7. Jackson, Delaware, Hamilton, Oak, Nevada (Passing Front)
8. McMyler (Passing Nevada, Oregon, Iowa, Penn, York, Ohio and Dickey)
9. Parkman to Front to Austin (passing Union, Hamilton, Jefferson, Oak, and Pearl)
10. Palmyra to Parkman (passing Union, Hamilton, Jefferson, Oak, Pearl and Swallow)
11. Front to Tod
12. Back to Jefferson!
Watch this calming video from Go Noodle as a family.
Watch the following video as a family to talk about ‘what we can control’.
Click on the following link to access Epic Books!
- Choose ‘students’
- enter your class code qmg5370
- choose your teacher and you are ready to read!
Try this quick, easy relaxed breathing exercise with your family