Leaders from seven area KFCs recently delivered dozens of chicken dinners, complete with all the fixings, to Warren’s Jefferson PK-8 School.
The meals were distributed at the end of the school day for students to take home and enjoy.
The leadership represented KFCs in the Youngstown-Warren Market. Those from KFC who helped deliver and package the meals for students to take home were:
- Monique McCree, Belmont Avenue, Liberty manager.
- Kyle Gilmore, Elm Road, Warren, manager
- Sue Redington, Boardman manager
- Sharon Green, Cornersburg manager, with Ken Roberts, shift supervisor
- Paula Jones, West Market Street, Warren, manager
- Louisa Fife, Austintown, manager
- Tori Pendley, Hermitage, Pa., assistant manager
- Mir Kahn, Niles, manager
- Robin Warrick, Market 2 area coach, Youngstown-Warren Market.