Families of Warren City Schools students are invited to attend one of the meetings scheduled at their child’s school this month.
Each building will host a morning and an evening session.
Discussions will focus on academic and nonacademic support for each student and ways families can support their student’s development at home, among other topics.
Families will receive various resources and take home materials. Refreshments will be served.
Here are the dates and times for sessions at each Warren City Schools Building:
- Harding: Wednesday, Oct. 19, 9:30 a.m. (Harding Library) and 5 p.m. (Harding Cafetorium)
- Jefferson: Thursday, Oct. 20, 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. in the cafetorium
- Lincoln: Wednesday, Oct. 26, 9:45 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., in the cafetorium
- McGuffey: Tuesday, October 25, 10 a.m. and 6 p.m., McGuffey Cafetorium
- Willard: Monday, Oct. 24, 10 a.m. and 6 p.m., Willard Library