The Warren G. Harding H.S. Band would like to congratulate seniors Tavish Burd and Eric Thompson who performed in the Ohio Music Education Association’s All-State groups this past weekend in Columbus!
It’s time! Time to sign up your future Raider for Kindergarten and Jump Start.
Registration date, locations, and times are as follows:
February 13th, Willard PK-8, 2pm-6pm
February 15th, McGuffey PK-8, 2pm-6pm
February 27th, Lincoln PK-8, 2pm-6pm
March 1st, Jefferson PK-8, 2pm-8pm
Don’t forget to bring the following with you:
- The child that you’re registering
- Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization Record
- Social Security Card
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Photo I.D.
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Current Proof of Residency in the Warren City School District (Only one required):
- Utility bill (with top and bottom portion intact) – electric, gas, water (where the service and billing address are the same)
- Signed lease/rental agreement with contact information for the landlord
- Monthly mortgage statement in the parent’s name for the given address
- Aide to Dependent Children (ADC) or Social Security (SSI) benefit letter (current within 2 weeks)
- Home or auto insurance information for the given address in the parent’s name
- Work or other income check stubs in the parent’s name with the given address
- Other records as required by section 3313.64 for other custody or residency situations
Sundays starting January 14th and through May 6th, Warren G. Harding High School is opening up it’s pool for community open swimming.
Lessons and adult swim go from 2pm -2:30pm
For swimming lessons, call Ed at (330) 372-6647 to get signed up.
Open swim is from 2:20pm – 5pm